Cinco’s management and staff are committed to maintaining a safe, sustainable workplace focused on environmental responsibility. Featuring an aggressive Environmental Management System (EMS) in cooperation with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations, we set high standards for our downstream vendors and maintain an audit system to insure that they are operating to our standards as well as local, state and federal guidelines. We assure secure handling and destruction of sensitive equipment managing a program to your company’s specification, or tailoring one to your needs. Cinco’s continues to expand to meet our customer needs and expectations as we maintain responsible environmental solutions to the growing demands of electronic waste management
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations
- Continually improve our QEHS system through communication, monitoring, training, and preventative and corrective actions.
- Prevent workplace injuries by providing a safe workplace for employees, contractors, and visitors to our facilities.
- Promote sustainable product sourcing and recycling with our teams and suppliers.
- Hold ourselves accountable to follow our policies and procedures in order to uphold the highest of standards